Popular posts from this blog
Bang's Blogs: Gohan vs Ultraman Zero
(Sirus) (Flip) (Gio) (Landon1195) (Scar) (Marlon) (L.A.D.) (WWAL) (KaijuConvoy) “The future belongs to those who give the next generation reason for hope.” -Pierre Teilhard de Chardin Son Gohan, the Golden Fighter. Ultraman Zero, the Ultra Zero Mantle. Confident, proud, and heroic; These two are the sons of the universe’s greatest fighters; Goku and Ultraseven, and the first of the next generation of heroes, continuing the legacy of the Saiyans and the New Generation of Ultras. Only these two rose to the occasion against their most formidable foes, Cell and Ultraman Belial, but not without the training of a father’s friend that molded them into protectors of the earth and the universe, attaining legendary transformations along the way that tapped into their heritage. They are some of the most iconic humanoid alien warriors across their long-running Japanese franchises, honing martial arts and special beam attacks and being the pinnacle of heroism, peace, and justice. ...
Bang's Blogs: Dormammu vs Trigon
(Cabbage) (Yuix) (Gio) (Stationsearcher) (TheCardinalKing) “The danger is that Satan is dimming our light so slowly that darkness turns normal.” - Neal A. Maxwell Dormammu, the Dread. Trigon, the Terrible. Deep in the empty abyss of space, two of the cosmos’ darkest demonic kings rule their twisted dimensions with an iron fist, scheming with plots to lay waste to reality until all of creation is melted into a fiery pit. They will stop at nothing to tear down the dimensional barriers keeping them from unleashing hell onto the mortal plane. Will the Dark Dimension’s walls fall onto Dormammu, or is there no escape for the one they call Trigon? Know them, for all will be destroyed in this DEATH BATTLE! Before We Start… Both will be given their mainline comic appearances, Earth-616 for Dormammu and Pre/Post-Flashpoint for Trigon, and any temporary amps will be noted as such. Also, thank you guys for voting this blog for the Most Anticipated Blog of 2026. Background Dormammu “'Ti...
Nice blog! Though adding "Part 1" to the title would've added a bit more hype. I was mostly here for the full composite matchup, but it was still cool to get a breakdown of a soft composite take on DIO.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, does JoJo have an established cosmology? I guess that'll be answered in Part 2, right? Anyway, thanks for the write-up. It was a cool blog, and I'm looking forward to what comes next.
Next up is:
Garfield vs. Snoopy
Connor vs. K
Indiana Jones vs. James Bond
Max Steel vs. Generator Rex
Sinister Six vs. Rogues
Sans vs. The Judge
Did I get them all?
Yeah you got them all, we’ll edit the title to part 1 once we drop part 2
DeleteAlright, dope to hear.
DeletePutting in my predictions right now because I'm invested in all of these matchups to some degree. I'll come back to this comment later to see how my bets checked out.
Garfield vs. Snoopy
(Probably a Snoopy W because he flies a house with mounted guns.)
Connor vs. K
(Betting on Connor because I think he's faster, reaction-wise at least, and he definitely has more—and better—abilities, like not being organic and having analytical prediction.)
Indiana Jones vs. James Bond
(Going with Bond on account of him probably having relative speed, more experience, and better weaponry.)
Max Steel vs. Generator Rex
(Betting on Rex because Ben 10 scaling go brrrr.)
Sinister Six vs. Rogues
(I believe in the Rogues. Speed is probably relative, and AoE and teamwork are probably in the Rogues' bag.)
Sans vs. The Judge
(Sans' durability is canonically supposed to be at wet paper bag level. Betting on the Judge.)
By the way, will that last blog be covering anything new that GMatchups didn't? I ask because Kirbonic was on that one. Looking forward to seeing what new things you got in store. Thanks and ciao til next time.
I think it’ll probably cover the same stuff for both but with the new content that’s come to OFF this year in mind, there will probably some different interpretations of the debate but I have no idea how it’ll go. As far as I know though it’ll cover everything usable for UT including stuff like Toby Fox QnAs and Delatrune
DeleteHey! I know this is weirdly abrupt, but I see you guys are working on Garfield vs Snoopy soon. I have a friend (Redscreenofficial, biggest Garfield vs Snoopy fan on reddit) who'd like to send his notes and art he made for the blog. He's too shy to ask himself, and I cant seem to contact you guys anywhere else, so if you're interested please get back to me.
ReplyDeleteSure thing. If you’d like to reach out on Discord my username is large4113
DeleteCool, can't wait man! Do your best
ReplyDeleteThis was a great blog, and I am SO EXCITED for the next phase!!!! Rogues vs. Sinister 6 and Garfield vs. Snoopy are 2 of my most wanted matches ever. I also love the Indiana Jones and James Bond franchises so I'm very interested in that blog. Finally, Generator Rex vs. Max Steel is a fun idea I'd like to learn more about!
ReplyDeleteJust curious, will Sinister Six vs The Rogues be covering every character who has ever been a member, choosing the most consistent members, or something else?
ReplyDeleteBased on the images in the trailer, I'm guessing it's the OG Sinister 6 (Doc Ock, Sandman, Mysterio, Electro, Kraven and Vulture). As for the Rogues, I'm guessing it's the most consistent lineup (Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Heatwave, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard and The Trickster).
DeleteSince you aided with the Reimu g1 blog and made a Sakuya blog, will you be making/aiding in a Yukari blog in the future?
ReplyDelete